[Amps] Alpha87a remoting over the internet

dgb ns9i at bayland.net
Sat Dec 23 15:59:08 EST 2017

Hi Herb and tnx for the reply.

That is what I have done for my remote operations as well. I use Green
Heron's switches for my antennas which have a Server/Client setup.

Was just hoping for a more elegant situation without using Teamviewer.
Had used Elecraft's KPA500 before and they had a wonderful S/C setup.
Just wish the other manufactures would have followed.

Got a SPE Expert1.3k-fa now. One has to use a serial server for it which
I could also do for the 87A or use Teamviewer. ;-(

I just bought a qth in NC and am setting up a station there with a K3
and the SPE. Hoping to get the best of both worlds in propagation for
160 and 80 from either qth.

Take care Herb 73 Dwight NS9I