[Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 170, Issue 4

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Tue Feb 7 00:16:16 EST 2017

Is this post from a ham?  I don't see a call anywhere. Not in the spirit
of the ham radio that I grew up with and still try to practice.

I'm a retired EE, 75 years old, a ham for 61 years. I was 64 years old
before I bought my first power amp. Two years later, I bought another
one, a Titan. It came with some problems that I had to fix. We old farts
aren't as incompetent as some younger folks think.

73, Jim K9YC