[Amps] PowerGenius XL Video

Kevin kstover at ac0h.net
Sat Feb 11 11:51:54 EST 2017

All day, key down, maximum smoke? I doubt it.

That seems to be the new standard around here. Any amplifier topology
that can't meet that ridiculous standard isn't worthy. Oh, don't forget
the 20:1 matching range auto-tuner so you can run all day key down
maximum smoke on FM and RTTY (people really do that?) using crap
antenna's, and it better not cost more than the shelled out SB-220 I
bought 40 years ago.