[Amps] SS amps watercooling - was PowerGenius XL

Joe nss at mwt.net
Tue Feb 14 23:22:13 EST 2017

I was even thinking of one of these crazy yet cheap server power supplies.

I got one here that can make 13.2 volts at 140 amps! Yeah. wow, BUT the
thing is small with two tiny screaming muffin fans, for cooling, even
tho there are two, and they are screaming loud! Yet they don't move crap
for air. Holding an incense stick burning near the air vents and you can
determine what way the air flow is. Barely, if it is moving 1 cfm I'd be
amazed.

Hmmm wonder what it would go in a gallon paint can of transformer oil?

Sure would make it useable. Right now unless you mount it in a different
room forget hearing anything.

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock