[Amps] SELL:Three full output Eimac 3cx800A7 Tubes

w2cqm at juno.com w2cqm at juno.com
Mon Feb 20 07:02:33 EST 2017

As a result of the past  sale of Command Technologies 2500 and 1200 amplifiers,  three spare 3cx800A7s remained in inventory, stored away, and temporarily forgotten. As part of a downsizing initiative, the  three Eimac tubes were "rediscovered"in that process and offered here for sale. The tubes were personally and rigorously tested (2/18/2017) in a new Ameritron AL800H to establish a benchmark power level  using known full output tubes. My  performance matched set offering  (date code 9900 0030) achieved the following parameters: 1500w output, 2400VDC 50w drive, 45ma grid. A third  single tube  offering  (date code not discernible) when coupled with either of the matched set of my  tubes  performed equally as well. 1500w output 2400VDC, 70w of drive,35ma grid.  The matched tube set is priced at  $775+ shipping. The third tube is $325 + shipping. Take all for $1100 shipped to lower 48 via FedEx. NOTE! All tubes make full output of 1500W with slight variance in drive. No higher drive test levels were made. Based on the conclusive  testing results, all sales will be considered final.