[Amps] SS amps watercooling - was PowerGenius XL

John Lyles jtml at losalamos.com
Thu Feb 23 01:58:28 EST 2017

I use 7 Altronic 200 kW loads. I visited the factory in Arkansas two
years ago. Very nice stuff. We always put the flow switch/sensor in the
outlet side of a system, where it returns to the pump or goes to drain.
This way if the load blows up and begins to leak, it will not close the
interlock switch and allow RF to power it.

John
K5PRO