[Amps] Memories of Many 11 Meter Amps

Carl km1h at jeremy.qozzy.com
Sun Feb 26 14:01:13 EST 2017

About 20 years ago I paid $100 for a 13 tube distributed amp with 13 almost
new (16 hours on the paperwork) 8122's which was one of the best buys in my
experience.

Since I had retrieved the NCL-2000 factory test and matching jig at the 1992
IRS auction I matched and sold pairs on Fleabay at some ridiculous prices.

The massive PS has been repurposed and the all SS driver stage with its own
PS which requires only 0 dBm input for 20W from 100 kHz to 200 mHz has many
uses.

Carl