[Amps] FCC Denies Expert Linears' Request for Waiver of 15 dB Rule

MU 4CX250B 4cx250b at miamioh.edu
Tue Jan 3 15:31:37 EST 2017

I remember that with the Drake C-Line, some ops would short the T4XC
ALC line, which would increase the power output to 175W. Most vacuum
tube transmitters I am familiar with did not have a power adjustment.
Even the mighty solid state Collins KWM-380 lacks a power adjustment.
73,
Jim w8zr

Sent from my iPhone