[Amps] FCC Denies Expert Linears' Request for Waiver of 15 dB Rule

Shon Edwards sre.1966 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 15:11:31 EST 2017

Speaking of this, does anyone know what happened to that little piece of
the 1.25 M band we lost a while ago 9220-222 MHz)?  I heard that it had
been given to UPS, who subsequently just let it lie fallow -- didn't bother
to use it at all.  And is still that way.  Can anyone confirm the truth or
otherwise, to this statement?

Thanks a bunch!

Shon, K6QT

Shon R. Edwards, MA, AG (Czech Republic)
Amateur call:  K6QT
1039 N 2575 W
Layton, UT, 84041-7709
USA