[Amps] Decline of homebrewing?

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Thu Jan 5 21:02:00 EST 2017

I built steps to a pool deck that were crooked but appeared
sturdy ... they even lasted until a few months after the
pool supports rusted-out ... then started to fall apart.

Fortunately they didn't fail earlier & someone was injured.
I'm obviously no one's idea of a carpenter.

Just sayin' - knowledge & skill do have value ...

73, David KD4E