[Amps] Decline of homebrewing?

Steve Wright stevewrightnz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 22:41:33 EST 2017

On 06/01/17 15:30, Charles Farr <cefarr at hughes.net> wrote:
> Hey! I make my own beer.....doesn't that count for something?

 From kit or from grain?  I'd love to do beer from grain!

I distill my own spirits (legal to do here), but it'd be an historic and
superb experience distilling proper scotch whisky from mash, made from
malted and smoked grain.  Just wow..  What a big operation though..  The
feeling of disobedience would be huge!  :D

The most important part of ham radio is the enormous range of not just
the activities, but the REASONS for those activities.  Quite often there
hams doing apparrently exactly the same thing, but for totally disparate
reasons.  The diversity is astonishing..

Steve