[Amps] Decline of homebrewing?

Charles Farr cefarr at hughes.net
Sun Jan 8 09:39:55 EST 2017

Interesting topic.....I feel that the key here is parental involvement.
Know what your kids are doing. Amateur Radio Clubs, Elmers, for the
neophyte, the learning curve is steep, and so much depends on individual
ability and curiousity. Even the low B+ voltages is a tube-type receiver
can be dangerous, even lethal, certainly painful and life-changing.
Understanding what you're dealing with and study can prevent most
"aw-s..t" moments. Many things we do without much concern over how
dangerous they are a part of life.

Chuck, W6AJW