[Amps] SB220 SB201

Doug Renwick ve5ra at sasktel.net
Sat Jan 21 17:13:03 EST 2017

Amongst my amp collection are a SB220 and SB201 (also includes parts to
convert to a SB200) that I would like to sell. There is no local interest
and shipping could be expensive. I am considering that the best way to
recover some of my costs would be to part out these amps. I had good success
parting out a SB610 some years ago. Any idea what the most needed parts
would be and a fair value?
Doug

"If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you do read it,
you're misinformed" - Denzel Washington

---