[Amps] Machlett 3-500z

Alek Petkovic vk6apk at bigpond.com
Mon Jul 24 19:22:04 EDT 2017

Yep. There is nothing wrong with any of the 3-500ZG tubes. If you buy
enough of them from the factory, they'll stamp whatever brand you like
on them.

They are as good as anyone else has ever made, with perhaps one proviso.
It is strongly advised to use them and get the anodes red, regularly.

Don't leave them unused in the amp or on the shelf. They'll go gassy and
create big problems.

Keep 'em gettered and they'll serve you well.

73, Alek.
VK6APK