[Amps] RF2K+ LDMOS linear

Kevin Stover, AC0H kstover at ac0h.net
Sun Jun 4 19:22:03 EDT 2017

All fine and good but where on God's green earth did you get $8K?
The SPE 2K is $8K but were not talking about that amp (^^^subject
line^^^). We're talking about the German amp kit which sells for a
kilobuck LESS than the AL-1500 all in.

Without the auto-tuner the kit sells for about $1K more than that pretty
Eimac 3CX1500A7 in the AL-1500.

R. Kevin Stover    AC0H
FISTS #11993
SKCC #215