[Amps] 3-500Z cool down time

Joe nss at mwt.net
Mon Jun 5 13:28:32 EDT 2017

Plus in my amp if I ever got the plates hot enough to glow red or orange.
I'd say once RF is removed I bet it's less than a second that it's no
longer colored, and not long after that what ever temp it is because of
he filament. I'd say less than 5 seconds if that long!

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme