[Amps] 3-500Z cool down time

Carl km1h at jeremy.qozzy.com
Mon Jun 5 15:20:09 EDT 2017

Im happy to oblige.

The initial runs had graphite plates and were made by Philips until Eimac
got their act together. Early SB-220's and other late 69 early 70 amps used
them. Amperex (owned by Philips) suggested a short cool down period of a few
minutes once they were using the Philips built ones which recently stopped
production.