[Amps] About LP100A

Roger (K8RI) k8ri at rogerhalstead.com
Mon Jun 19 04:36:43 EDT 2017

Be careful of the scope across a known load.  Accuracy depends on the
precision of the resistor and on many bands may require compensation.
If you have a good dummy load, there is the calibration of the load.My
DL5K requires compensation above 40 meters. It's great on 160, 75, and
40, but the SWR goes up in a hurry from there.

73, Roger (K8RI)