[Amps] About LP100A

w8hw at comcast.net w8hw at comcast.net
Wed Jun 21 06:29:18 EDT 2017

I remember using Lissajous in the early 1970's when I worked for RCA
servicing two way radios systems. I laugh at it now, but for about five (5)
years using a Cushman service monitor and analog O-scope checking and
calibrating tones. The lissajou was more accurate than the counters (we had)
at that time.

73, Bruce, W8HW