[Amps] Coolant Options

Rocky rocke at 4speeds.net
Mon Mar 6 14:49:03 EST 2017

Manfred has the right idea.

For this application, you want something that is 'set and forget'. If I
were looking at a coolant today, I would look at the perflourocarbons.
We used this to cool magnets in tokamaks with good success.  The 3M
Flourinert is pricey, but I found it available on the web recycled as
well as a range of clones at much more reasonable prices.  Different
boiling points are available so evaporative options are open.

Bottom line:  What is your time/equipment worth?  Do the math.

YMMV
Dave
K7DLS