[Amps] 3rd ed. Eimac's "Care and Feeding of Power Grid Tubes"

Larry Dighera LDighera at att.net
Wed Mar 8 17:11:46 EST 2017

Hello Paul,

Tough request.  I searched and searched and about all I could find that had
anything to do with the 3rd edition was the attached file found on this
page: http://s2.bitdownload.ir/Ebook/Electronics/

As you doubtless know, the 5th edition is here:
http://www.cpii.com/docs/related/22/C&F1Web.pdf
http://www.cpii.com/library.cfm/9

I hope that helps.

Best regards,