[Amps] 1/4" Panel bushing and insulated Couplers Needed

Alek Petkovic vk6apk at bigpond.com
Tue Mar 14 22:04:45 EDT 2017

I get all my 1/4" panel bushings from old potentiometers. I also had an 
idea, that KM1H sold them.

Some of the CNC shaft couplers on Ebay, are insulated but I don't know 
what sort of voltage or frequency the insulation is rated to. I just use 
the all metal ones and a piece of 1/4" plastic, phemolic or fibreglass 

73, Alek

On 15/03/2017 9:39 AM, Jim W7RY wrote:
> I need 8ea to 16ea 1/4” panel bushings for shafts through the front and sub panel of and amplifier project.
> Also need 8ea 1/4” insulated shaft couplers. Nice tight ones with little slop. Ceramic units are not flexible enough.
> Anyone have a source?
> Thanks!
> 73
> Jim W7RY
> _______________________________________________
> Amps mailing list
> Amps at contesting.com
> http://lists.contesting.com/mailman/listinfo/amps

 From sunny Binningup
Our new house.

Family Businesses:
SP Electrical. www.spelectrical.net.au
The Velvet Fox. www.facebook.com/TheVelvetFox
Smart Design Electrical. 0417 602 032
Perth Interiors. https://www.instagram.com/perthinteriors/

This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.

More information about the Amps mailing list