[Amps] 1/4" Panel bushing and insulated Couplers Needed

Alek Petkovic vk6apk at bigpond.com
Tue Mar 14 22:04:45 EDT 2017

I get all my 1/4" panel bushings from old potentiometers. I also had an
idea, that KM1H sold them.

Some of the CNC shaft couplers on Ebay, are insulated but I don't know
what sort of voltage or frequency the insulation is rated to. I just use
the all metal ones and a piece of 1/4" plastic, phemolic or fibreglass
shaft.

73, Alek
VK6APK

On 15/03/2017 9:39 AM, Jim W7RY wrote:
> I need 8ea to 16ea 1/4” panel bushings for shafts through the front and sub panel of and amplifier project.
>
> Also need 8ea 1/4” insulated shaft couplers. Nice tight ones with little slop. Ceramic units are not flexible enough.
>
> Anyone have a source?
>

> Thanks!
>
> 73
> Jim W7RY