[Amps] 240 Volt Blowers needed

David Gow d.gow at frontier.com
Sun Mar 19 14:44:23 EDT 2017

Jim,
A few months ago when I needed a blower for my Henry 3K-A (pair at 3-500z ran very hard at 4000 volts) I emailed Ted Henry at Henry Radio and he recommended the Dayton 1TDP6 and yes, it is a 240 volt blower.  I found it for sale at many on-line venders and all Grainger Industrial Supply  stores carry or can order it.  Grainger actually owns Dayton nowadays.
Dave W7VM