[Amps] 240 Volt Blowers needed

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Mon Mar 20 17:56:43 EDT 2017

Jeff,

I don't know of current Code that permits a circuit that lacks an
equipment ground conductor run with the current-carrying conductors.
That sort of thing was permitted in much older Codes, and old work is,
for the most part, grandfathered. But it remains a really bad thing. To
understand one reason why this is bad for ham radio (and component audio
systems), see Slides 122-129 in this link, which are slides for a talk I
did at Pacificon last fall and will do at Visalia next month. There's
also a safety issue.

http://k9yc.com/GroundingAndAudio.pdf

73, Jim K9YC