[Amps] Labeling house circuits

Carl km1h at jeremy.qozzy.com
Tue Mar 21 12:01:53 EDT 2017

I did all the electrical work here and added several extra circuits for
convenience from the beginning and wound up adding another smaller 100A box
for expansion years later to feed the garages/outbuildings where I run
compressors, welders and other tools.

A clipboard is right next to the main breaker box with ALL the pertinent
info which includes a breaker numbering schematic. An index card is taped
inside the the smaller box cover.

The boxes along with the generator circuitry are in a dark corner of the
basement when the AC goes down so a good junkyard battery, a float level
trickle charger, and a 12VDC trouble light are very accessible. The last
battery lasted 18 years and the generator is 23 years old.

Carl