[Amps] Labeling house circuits

Ron Youvan ka4inm at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 21:22:30 EDT 2017

   On 03/21/2017 08:11 PM, Bill Turner wrote:

>>   I use a Brother P-Touch that I bought at Goodwill for $20 you can get
>> them (computer driven) for $47 from amazon.com.  Common cartridges are
>> available in black on white or colors or black or white on clear.

> You could also use Avery labels, available in many sizes, and download
> a template for each one from Avery's website. I run the labels through
> my HP laser printer and they come out perfect.

> If your local store does not have the particular label you want, they
> are available on eBay.

   The difference is that the normal P-touch labels are over coated with
a clear heavy plastic film.  Much better and longer lasting than a
layer of Scotch tape.
   Ron  KA4INM - Youvan's corollary:
                 Every action results in unwanted side effects.

More information about the Amps mailing list