[Amps] MRF151G Vs VRF2933

Roger (K8RI) k8ri at rogerhalstead.com
Wed May 3 05:42:57 EDT 2017

Thanks John,
"I think" I can "almost duplicate the Quadra RF deck.  I'd use a
different power supply.  Maybe a couple of those from the telcos. The
gates would likely require 1 ohm resistors. 8 of those will put out 2400
Watts, so a little NFB to let them run 1500 to 2 KW should make for a
rugged and linear, no tune amp. I think I could get a LPF kit off E-bay
although I didn't find any anp parts from the ham in Israel.

73, Roger (K8RI)