[Amps] Real time tests to see if an RF transformer is saturating?

Chris Wilson chris at chriswilson.tv
Mon May 15 11:22:48 EDT 2017

Hello Alan / Manfred,

Do you thinking this size core is over the top in the combiner, I don't
mind the cost if it has good overhead, but maybe using more wire
length on a (much) bigger core has negatives I am unaware of. I am
planning a GS35b tube amp on LF, but for now this twin FET amp
combining is working well, if inefficiently heating the shack as well!

http://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/ferrite-rings/4956317/

Thanks.

--
Best regards,