[Amps] new amp race; switched to cars

Carl km1h at jeremy.qozzy.com
Mon May 22 13:30:30 EDT 2017

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Turner" <dezrat at outlook.com>
To: "Amps group" <amps at contesting.com>
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2017 1:09 AM
Subject: Re: [Amps] new amp race; switched to cars

> ------------ ORIGINAL MESSAGE ------------(may be snipped)
>
> On Sun, 21 May 2017 23:43:48 -0500, you wrote:
>

>>But your Prius can't smoke the tires for 5 or 6 car lengths, and if it
>>can't do that it's just transportation.  Acceleration and Watts ...
>>Acceleration and Watts.... :-)
>>Don W4DNR
>
> REPLY:
>
> Brought to you by your local tire store.
>
> 73, Bill W6WRT

Nope, it is just adults having fun even if it is showing off. I I have fun
with serious cubic inches showing up small engines with turbos and computers
that dont do well at WOT and transmission control.
Then letting off on that big block and let the dual pipes with glasspacks
rattle their windows.

They cant understand how a 50 year old car can blow them off and not even
breaking a sweat while they are screaming near some ridiculously high
redline and probably just voided the warranty.

---
http://www.avg.com