[Amps] new amp race

Ron Youvan ka4inm at gmail.com
Wed May 24 10:49:38 EDT 2017

On 05/24/2017 08:27 AM, Thomas Walsh wrote:

> Well where it was being used (63mhz) in pulsed
> service using 10kv on the plate, the schematic etc.
> one can use their tricks easily on 1/3 that freq...

   In MRIs they pulse cryogenically cooled coils with a 63 M pulse per
second pulse train, modulated on and off in a hammering rate, (I believe
to lower the duty cycle) then the reflected energy is received with one
of many antennas of many shapes that mostly look like plastic coated
baskets with a feedline connected to the one in use, a computer makes
sense of it and visualizes the reflective materiel.
--
   Ron  KA4INM - Youvan's corollary:
                 Every action results in unwanted side effects.