[Amps] Pole pigs removed from oil ??

charlie carroll k1xx at k1xx.com
Mon Nov 6 19:54:58 EST 2017

This little stroll down nostalgia lane has been nice.  I have a
question... anyone want to buy a 2400vac pole pig that has been drying
for at least 20 years.  Even better, anyone want to buy this little
jewel and then ship from Florida?
I don't really remember, but it is either 3 or 5 kw.

73 charlie, k1xx