[Amps] Alpha 87 (not 87A)

Jim Thomson jim.thom at telus.net
Wed Nov 8 14:26:54 EST 2017

Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017 07:38:30 +1300
From: Steve Wright <stevewrightnz at gmail.com>
To: amps at contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Alpha 87 (not 87A)

On 09/11/17 07:31, Jim Thomson wrote:

> ##  Steve, what exactly is your... issue here ?   K9YC has a valid point.   Tune across the bands  [chop]

<Read earlier emails if it interests you.?? An opinion and a belief
<stated repeatedly does not a fact make!

<But an opinion and a belief presented as fact on an ongoing basis to the
<same group of people is ABUSIVE.

<S

##  Ok, so there is no IMD on the bands, and NO key clix,  or any other issues,
and everybody and their dog knows how to tune up a grid driven amp, and also
a cathode driven amp. And they all know how to tweak a speech processor.
And yes, I read all your earlier posts.

Jim   VE7RF