[Amps] Amplifier for 630 meter band

Ron Youvan ka4inm at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 21:48:47 EST 2017

   Jim Brown wrote:

> I was thinking of one of the more linear pro audio products. Like Crown,
> UREI, QSC.  I suspect that musical instrument amps may have more
> distortion that will require more filtering.  But ya never know until
> you try it.

   I don't have a dog in this fight, but I would think a "cathode
follower," a tube with a tuned circuit in it's grid circuit and none
in it's cathode circuit with the tube operating in class "A" would
be practical (and easy to construct) in this application.
--
   Ron  KA4INM - Youvan's corollary:
                 Every action results in unwanted side effects.