[Amps] 9500 amp.

Jim Thomson jim.thom at telus.net
Fri Nov 24 13:31:28 EST 2017

Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2017 11:02:46 -0600
From: Ted Orant <ted1970 at sbcglobal.net>
To: amps at contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] 9500 amp.

<Sent from my iPad.    Eventually r f concepts will be out of business.Prices are ridiculous.I still own my 9500,I need a blower for this amp they charged me 250.00 exchange.I paid the price,but will not purchase from them again.After that I have a Acom <2000.very happy.Tnx for reading. I think solid state is here to stay.

## why did the blower crap out ?  What brand is the blower ?    How do you know you wont get a repeat performance, with the new blower eventually crapping out ?   An ebm papst with ball bearing would be good for 40 K hours.
##  SS  or tube amp.... both still require a TR relay setup, either Pin diode or vac relay.

Jim  VE7RF