[Amps] Status of Alpha

Jim Dawson jdawson at jasystems.com
Tue Oct 3 18:14:18 EDT 2017

I'm happy to report that Glen repaired my "non-reparable", obsolete 87A. He
bent over backwards to find the unavailable parts and was successful. I have
never had this level of service from any other ham manufacturer. That is why
I have owned Alphas from the 70V through 77, 77D, 77Dx and 87A. Someday I
hope to own a 9500.

73 de Jim K9DD