[Amps] [YCCC] Yaesu VL1000 amp with other exciters

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Sat Sep 9 09:26:18 EDT 2017

As long as one has access to CAT data, one could use the microHAM
Station Master (Band Decoder) which has a PA Port that can be
configured to control either Yaesu style (BCD) or Icom Style (CI-V)
amplifiers.  See:
    <http://microham-usa.com/store/product-info.php?pid12.html>
the Users Manual:
    <http://www.microham.com/Downloads/SM_English_Manual.pdf>
and application note (specific to Icom):
    <http://microham-usa.com/store/cmspage.php?page_id=27>

73,

    ... Joe Subich, W4TV
        microHAM America, LLC.