[Amps] Amp Warm-up??

Jim Klein k7rdx at charter.net
Sun Apr 8 13:12:28 EDT 2018

Instant on tubes require no such treatment however common sense dictates
proper tune and load conditions.I ran 4-1000A tubes for many years and
after going to the indirectly heated cathode types:3CPX5000A7/YC-156A,etc,
I have always  followed warm-up procedures and of course cut-off bias when
implemented properly protects fragile internal components.73
All,Jim..K7RDX..