[Amps] Amps] water purity/conductivity in water cooled tube, > amplifiers

Steve Bookout steve at nr4m.com
Wed Apr 18 22:20:24 EDT 2018

Hi John,

Thanks so much for your input.  This is exactly the kind of info I was
looking for.

I'm familiar with the Pex tubing, but never thought of using it.  It
sure would hold it's round cross section better than the softer silicone.

I have a metal lathe, that I have used for winding wire on large coil
forms.  (Unfortunately, its' slowest speed is way too fast to use the
machine under power.  I turn the chuck by hand.)  I was thinking of
doing something like a bifilar filament choke like you would find on a
grounded grid amp. Maybe on a diameter of 2 to 3 inches.  6 or 8 turns
on a 3 inch dia would be a bunch.

I will surely kick around the info you provided.

73 de Steve, NR4M