[Amps] Big HV Supply

Carl km1h at jeremy.qozzy.com
Wed Aug 1 11:28:48 EDT 2018

Amp Supply used a few variations of the external transformer with enclosure
but none were 70#, most were about 50#. The ones with relays were added by
Bill Edwards, K4BWC (SK), at home who was their Service Manager and he did
build some 5KW "boxes" for hams and 11M especially;  a 3 x  3CPX800A7
version of the LK-800.

Carl