[Amps] THP HL-2.5Kfx

William Liporace wc2l at wc2l.com
Mon Dec 3 20:29:02 EST 2018

Hi Folks,
I'm having an issue with the THP HL-2.5Kf and I have a couple of
questions. I do have the 1.5C firmware. I have it hooked up to a K3. The
amp is set to Yaesu band data. I know the amp used to work with a K3.
The amp never seems to leave "PSE STBY OPERSW!" on the display after the
amp is powered up.

What causes the "PSE STBY OPERSW!" ?? Manual says power cycle the amp to
reset it. I don't see any other answers... I have even pulled the plug
and allowed it to sit...

It does not seem to matter if the radio is hooked up amp. Does not
matter if the the amp is in auto or manual mode. It also does not matter
if it is in operate or standby.  I wanted to check both fuses... One
fuse I can't seem to open  and one of the fuses is fine, but the amp
powers up. My guess is that it is OK (bad thought?).

Any thoughts? Really could use some help with this!!

TNX Will WC2L

--
William Liporace WC2L
http://www.wc2l.com or http://dxc.wc2l.com