[Amps] Input relay for QSK amp

Bob Maser bob.maser at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 09:08:44 EST 2018

I agree with everything you said.  The problem with some radios is they
start sending'
RF down the line at the same time they are giving the relays the energize
signal.  I have built
some big amplifiers in my day (don't forget the saying that in California
too much power is just
enough) and I always made sure that the output relay was quicker than the
input/bias relay
in fact I usually used open frame P&B for them and RJ2B on the output.
RJ1's just don't
instill confidence  HI.
Bob