[Amps] L4B startup after a long sleep?

Ray LaRue w4byg at att.net
Mon Dec 10 17:53:27 EST 2018

The local club here has inherited a very nice L4B amplifier that we
suspect hasn't been run in about 10 years or more.  On a scale of 1 to
10 with 10 being new, this is a very nice 9.  I have been asked to
reform or replace the filter caps and bring it up on line.

As I've never worked on an L4B, I would appreciate any experienced tips
or no-nos, as I begin to dive into it.

Any assistance would be appreciated.
73,
Ray, W4BYG

--
It Ain’t What You Don’t Know That Gets You Into Trouble.
It’s What You Know For Sure That Just Ain’t So.

---
https://www.avg.com