[Amps] GM3SEK Triode and Tetrode Boards

Ian White boards at ifwtech.co.uk
Thu Dec 13 06:15:50 EST 2018

Over the past 20 years I have supplied over 2300 boards and kits to
tube amplifier builders around the world - literally, from Alaska to
Antarctica.

However, these products are nearing the end of their design lifetime
and some parts are becoming harder to find, so we are giving a whole
year's notice that the Tetrode Boards and the Triode Board will be
'retired' from the market by the end of 2019.

Until then, sales will continue as normal (see
tinyurl.com/gm3sek-boards.htm for ordering details and the
downloadable user manuals).

Support for existing customers will of course continue beyond that
date.

73 from Ian GM3SEK