[Amps] GM3SEK Triode and Tetrode Boards

Mark Schoonover mark at ka6wke.net
Thu Dec 13 23:22:39 EST 2018

Ian,

I'm in the process of building up a set of tetrode boards. You can
view my live stream page for videos during assembly:
https://www.ka6wke.net/live-stream

I can say I didn't have that much difficulty finding parts across the
pond. Mostly ordered from Digikey and Jameco. My challenge though was
with the PCBs - some newer components have smaller footprints than
when the boards were originally layed out. That hasn't been a show
stopper for me.

73! Mark KA6WKE

Website: https://www.ka6wke.net
Live Stream: https://www.ka6wke.net/live-stream