[Amps] Input relay for QSK amp

Victor Rosenthal 4X6GP k2vco.vic at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 23:28:45 EST 2018

I agree about the need for "lock on". I was planning on implementing an
SWR protection circuit, in which high SWR would open the amp key line,
when I suddenly realized that this is exactly what NOT to do! An antenna
malfunction in such a case would hot-switch at least the input relay. A
safer way to do it would be to have the SWR detector apply a voltage to
the transceiver's ALC input, or open the transceiver's key line.

73,
Victor, 4X6GP
Rehovot, Israel
Formerly K2VCO