[Amps] Linear Parts For Sale

Pete Raymond n4kwpete at centurylink.net
Sat Feb 17 13:12:18 EST 2018

I have four new, never in a socket 4CX1500B Eimac ceramic tubes for
sale.  I can give you their serial numbers and if serious can send
pictures of them.  I have had them for a few years as I was going to
build a linear using one or two.
I am asking $275.00 each as I have no way of testing them, but see no
reason why they should have any problems.

I also have a Peter Dahl transformer (2400/1800 Vac @ 1.5A ICAS) that I
applied power to it once to test the power supply that I had built for
the linear.  I bought it new from Peter Dahl.  $300 it is very heavy.
Buyer pays shipping.
Or we can meet.  I live in N.C.

   I have the HV Plate choke purchased from Alpha it is the same as they
used in their 8410 I believe it was.

Dayton PCS Blower, 115V AC new from Grainger never used Dayton Model
1TDP1 Asking $75.00

I have Tetrode boards built and tested designed by G3SEK . $100.00

If interested email me at n4kwpete at centurylink.net

73, Pete, N4KW