[Amps] Mirage/KLM HF1.8-30 amp

Ted tarachwal at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 05:42:37 EST 2018

I have a very rare Mirage/KLM 1.8-30MHz solid state mobile amp that is
100 watts in and 800 watts outs.  My understanding is very few were
made, no manual on the internet and FCC made them stop making them
because they will amplify "anywhere" between 1.8 and 30 MHz!  Is there a
manual or such around on this amp? Understand it takes 85 amps to run
this thing.  Any information on this amp would be greatly appreciated.

73,

Ted K8AQM

---
http://www.avg.com