[Amps] Defining CCS

Steve Wright stevewrightnz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 14:46:58 EST 2018

On 02/01/18 02:58, Manfred Mornhinweg wrote:
> I wonder why we are even discussing all this CCS versus ICAS stuff
> here. We are radio amateurs, right? Not broadcasters. I fail to see
> what's the sense of having a CCS amplifier for our ham use!

It's called "Virtue Signalling".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtue_signalling

Virtue signalling is the conspicuous expression of moral values done
primarily with the intent of enhancing standing within a social group.

Usually this is done by Narcissists, particularly when it is
repetitively pursued at the pathological level, as it is done here in
this group.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism

Narcissists hold unreasonable expectations of particularly favorable
treatment and automatic compliance because they consider themselves
special. Failure to comply is considered an attack on their superiority,
and the perpetrator is considered an "awkward" or "difficult" person.
Defiance of their will is a narcissistic injury that can trigger
narcissistic rage.

Ham Radio is completely overcome with Narcissists now.  Contrast the
current era of political correctness vs the era of experimentation.
Narcissists DO NOT WANT experimentation because it is illegal and
immoral, and also a new fact may emerge that embarrasses them for
requires them to recant some thing that they stated as fact and required
compliance on - as if they were some religious leader, which of course
they all are.

They best way to stop it, is to wreck their game at every turn all the
time whilst NOT expending emotion on them - exactly the thing that they
crave.  Face them to go elsewhere.

Ham Radio to these people is a feeding ground, and there's metric tonnes
of food to be gained from unsuspecting people I assure you.

Too bad admin allows it, but maybe he's enjoying the glow of his
glorious feeding ground right here.

Steve ZL1BHD