[Amps] Attenuation of signal

Carl km1h at jeremy.qozzy.com
Sun Jan 21 10:10:04 EST 2018

Usually relay contacts that became gummed up from constant low current use
and insufficient wiping action. Open frame can be cleaned

The Vacuum relay optin can usually be restored by rewiring and putting low
power thru the NC contacts a few times by toggling the relay.

My 1986 500ZC has the original vacuum relay and Eimac tubes.

Carl