[Amps] ACOM 2100 HF+6M Amp for sale

j jacantor9 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 14:36:19 EDT 2018

ACOM 2100 HF+6M linear amplifier for sale. This amp is built like a legacy Alpha amplifier by the company that built legacy Alpha amplifiers! Puts out 1500 ++ watts with a single 4CX1000A ceramic/metal tube. Tunes easily with ACOM’s TRI indicator. The ACOM 2100 can withstand 400W of reflected power. Tube protection includes permanent monitoring and automatic protection of plate and grid voltages and currents, as well as the exhaust air temperature. These is required to indicate 4CX1000A operating conditions. It has 3 antenna outputs, so switching between antennas is easy. I find no tuner is necessary for my operating with the amp. The case is also attractive to look at. This unit is under a year old and like new. $3,750 + shipping. A real savings over current new price.
Jacantor9 at Gmail.com

Sent from Mail for Windows 10